Ford’s Protective Services, Inc. offers a range of services to support the banking and credit union industries with security and evaluations of facilities being the foremost objective. Maintenance and security evaluations at remote banking facilities (ATM’s) is currently the primary offering of the company.
President: Dennis C. Ford
Dennis C. Ford founded Ford’s Protective Services, Inc. after serving 28 years as a law enforcement officer. Highlights from his distinguished career are listed below:
· Retired police major with the Raleigh Police Department
· Retired March 1, 2002
· Over 7 years of tactical experience
· Over 15 years of management and supervisory experience
· Over 12 years of investigative experience in:
o Narcotics investigations
o Juvenile investigations
o Major Crimes investigations which includes missing persons and homicide investigations
· 1992 Graduate of FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia
Several members of Ford's Protective Services, Inc. staff has come to the company after a long career in law enforcement or City Government service. The current staff has over 150 years of combined experience.